Anoda Rubber Broom Kit
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Anoda Rubber Broom Kit:
5 reasons to buy
- This push broom is quite versatile, due to the different features of the head including a squeegee and cloth anchors.
- Besides the push broom itself you’ll also get a dustpan and brush, and a microfiber cloth included with this kit.
- The handle is telescopic, and can be extended to 59 inches. It is also made of aluminum, which is durable and lightweight at the same time.
- There’s also a bi-thread mechanism on the broom head, which secures the handle into place.
- The rubber bristles are praised for their efficiency, especially on carpets where they easily pick up pet hair.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bad thing about rubber bristles, is that you have to manually remove the hair sticking to them after use. It doesn’t always curl up into balls as supposed to.
- Although the handle extends to a maximum of 59 inches, this might not be enough for tall people.
- Some buyers considered it a draw back that it had a cloth, dustpan and brush included, because the price is higher than if you just bought the broom on its own.
- The mop cloth is supposed to be kept in place by the top holes, but some users had issues with the cloth not staying in place.
The Anoda Rubber Broom Kit is a great place to start, if you just moved out and/or are in need of a full set of cleaning supplies to compliment your vacuum cleaner. It does include a dustpan, a brush and a microfiber cloth, so you can use it for a various set of tasks, but the drawback is of course that you pay a little extra for it. It does well on most floor types though, and some even use the squeegee-feature to wipe off excess water from windows, the car’s windshield, and much more. All in all a great and versatile kit, that can be used for a large amount of purposes.