Atrix Ergo Backback VACBP1
|Dust Bin Capacity||2 gal|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||2 ft|
|Product Width||12 in|
|Product Height||20 in|
|Product Depth||9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Atrix Ergo Backback VACBP1:
5 reasons to buy
- This backpack vacuum is considered very ergonomic, due to its center of gravity, which is close to the back, and therefore makes it easy to carry.
- The belt has storage straps for accessories, which means you can carry them around when cleaning.
- There’s a HEPA filter included in this vacuum, which is considered a very effective filter for eliminating most bacteria during vacuuming.
- Users found the included accessories very useful, and it makes the vacuum able to handle a large amount of various tasks.
- This backpack vacuum has a 2 foot cord, which gives you the opportunity to connect it to an extension cord of your choice, and attach it to the strain relief for safe use.
5 reasons not to buy
- While most people think the requirement of an additional extension cord is a good thing, it means an extra cost is added to the total amount.
- The vacuum straps aren’t as practical as they look, and it might feel like a bit of a fiddle to get the accessories correctly into the straps. They aren’t locked in place either, so they might fall out if you bend over or bump into something.
- Some users think the accessories are poorly made, due to the quality of the materials.
- The floor attachment doesn’t lock into place, which means it might come off during use.
- The on/off switch is located on the side of the backpack, which makes it a bit impractical if you’re left-handed.
The Atrix Ergo Backpack VACBP1 is considered a very practical and ergonomic backpack vacuum, which is said to be easy to carry, as it fits closely to your back. It has a comfortable belt, which not only takes off a considerable amount of load from your shoulders, but also provides you with straps for the accessories. It features a HEPA filter as well, and the amount of accessories makes it a versatile vacuum suitable for most tasks around the house or business. It doesn’t come with a long cord included, but it has a strain relief and is meant for plugging into an extension cord of your own choice. This makes the vacuum a bit more expensive though, and some buyers felt disappointed about this. The accessories do feel a bit cheap too, and according to some users they don’t lock properly into the wand, so they might fall off during use. There are a few impracticalities as well, e.g. the location of the on/off switch, which means left-handed people have to grab the handle with their other hand, before being able to turn it on or off. This is of course a minor detail, but nonetheless it’s worth mentioning. All in all, this vacuum might offer you great value at a reasonable price, which makes it suitable for smaller areas.