Bissell AeroSwift Compact 1009
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell AeroSwift Compact 1009:
5 reasons to buy
- The small size of the machine is frequently mentioned.
- Many buyers say it is very effecient.
- Most purchasers positively view the attachments.
- The vacuum is said to work well on both low-pile carpet and hard floors.
- A large number of buyers like the cheap price.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some reviews mention the vacuum can often fail to pick up debris.
- A decent number of reviews say it can die or break within a year.
- Some buyers dislike the clogs that can happen.
- Several reviewers state that the filter works poorly.
- Some buyers have negative views on the cheap build quality.
The Bissell AeroSwift Compact 1009 is mostly liked by buyers, despite its negatives. A lot of purchasers praise its small size, and a number of buyers say it is very effecient. The vacuum is also remarked to work well on a variety of floor types, and the attachments are complimented as well. In terms of negatives, a decent number of reviews mention the cheap build quality and the poor reliability. Some buyers also say the filter works poorly, and the vacuum can clog. However, with such an affordable cost to purchase, the shortcomings may be worth overlooking.