Bissell AeroSwift Compact 10091
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell AeroSwift Compact 10091:
5 reasons to buy Bissell AeroSwift Compact 10091
- A lot of buyers say the vacuum is amazing for its price.
- Most purchasers love the light weight and small storage.
- Many buyers describe the suction as being pretty strong.
- The attachments are positively mentioned in a large majority of reviews.
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s effeciency,
5 reasons not to buy Bissell AeroSwift Compact 10091
- Several buyers say the vacuum is cheaply made.
- The handle is criticized for breaking and/or falling off easily.
- A few purchasers say the vacuum can spew dirt back out.
- Some buyers criticize the attachments for falling off easily.
- Several people mention that clogs can happen.
The Bissell AeroSwift Compact 10091 is generally well-reviewed by purchasers. A number of buyers say the vacuum is definitely worth it for the price, and that its light weight and small size make it easy to use. Furthermore, most buyers approve of the vacuum’s effeciency and suction, and say it cleans pretty well. On the other hand, the vacuum has some criticisms, most of which revolve around the cheap build and poor reliability. Several other buyers negatively remark that the vacuum can can clog and sometimes spew dirt back out as well; but overally, the vacuum is a very solid purchase for its cheap price.
Our Take On Bissell AeroSwift Compact 10091
Read more about Bissell AeroSwift Compact 10091 at the official website