Bissell AirRam 1984
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||40 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell AirRam 1984:
5 reasons to buy Bissell AirRam 1984
- Most buyers like how manueverable and light it is, making it easy too use in most areas and carry around as well.
- “Sturdy” and “quality” are both frequently used to describe its build quality.
- Many purchasers compliment the machine’s reliability.
- The great battery life is often highlighted.
- The dirt canister is remarked to be large, and easy to empty when its full.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell AirRam 1984
- Though most users found it sturdy and of a high build quality, a few purchasers were disappointed with a couple of flimsy parts, that might end up breaking eventually.
- The machine’s reliability over time is sometimes criticized.
- Some reviews say that it can be loud.
- The handle is stated to feel cheap.
- According to some user reviews, the replacement filters are regularly out of stock.
The Bissell AirRam 1984 is generally well-liked by most buyers. Many purchasers praise the machine’s manueverability, light weight body, generally sturdy build, and great battery life. Other positives include good reliability and a large, easy-to-use dirt canister. Even with some criticisms, several purchasers disliked the occasional flimsy parts, louder noise level, and consistently out-of-stock replacement filters, the vacuum might be a great purchase for most people.
Our Take On Bissell AirRam 1984
Read more about Bissell AirRam 1984 at the official website