Bissell Big Green Complete 7700
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.3 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||15.2 in|
|Product Length||23.8 in|
|Product Width||20.3 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Big Green Complete 7700:
4 reasons to buy Bissell Big Green Complete 7700
- This vacuum is praised by many buyers for being very versatile and useful in small households.
- Users agree that it works best on hard floors, either wooden or tiled.
- Buyers agree that is has some great attachments, that work well for multiple purposes.
- Some byers think this vacuum is well designed, which makes it easier to use on a regular basis.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Big Green Complete 7700
- Some users found the wand a bit fragile, and worried it might break some day.
- The suction is a bit weak, which some buyers found inconvenient while attempting to vacuum carpets.
- Some buyers don’t think it pulls up enough water during use.
- Buyers also had trouble cleaning out the tanks and parts, and it took extra work to get it done compared with older models.
- Some buyers found the power cord too short.
While the Bissell Big Green Complete 7700 is more than just a vacuum, the price goes up a bit as well. It does wet cleaning as well, and for this it receives mixed reviews. It seems to have a few flaws that makes it inconvenient to use on a regular basis, and the wand might not be sturdy enough to withstand pressure from using it. If you are looking for a system that cleans carpets, vacuums, and washes your hard floors, this might be a great solution. However, due to the mixed reviews, it is recommended to go through its specifications carefully before deciding whether or not it suits your needs.
Our Take On Bissell Big Green Complete 7700
Read more about Bissell Big Green Complete 7700 at the official website