Bissell Big Green Complete 7700
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.3 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||15.2 in|
|Product Length||23.8 in|
|Product Width||20.3 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Big Green Complete 7700:
4 reasons to buy
- This vacuum is praised by many buyers for being very versatile and useful in small households.
- Users agree that it works best on hard floors, either wooden or tiled.
- Buyers agree that is has some great attachments, that work well for multiple purposes.
- Some byers think this vacuum is well designed, which makes it easier to use on a regular basis.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users found the wand a bit fragile, and worried it might break some day.
- The suction is a bit weak, which some buyers found inconvenient while attempting to vacuum carpets.
- Some buyers don’t think it pulls up enough water during use.
- Buyers also had trouble cleaning out the tanks and parts, and it took extra work to get it done compared with older models.
- Some buyers found the power cord too short.
While the Bissell Big Green Complete 7700 is more than just a vacuum, the price goes up a bit as well. It does wet cleaning as well, and for this it receives mixed reviews. It seems to have a few flaws that makes it inconvenient to use on a regular basis, and the wand might not be sturdy enough to withstand pressure from using it. If you are looking for a system that cleans carpets, vacuums, and washes your hard floors, this might be a great solution. However, due to the mixed reviews, it is recommended to go through its specifications carefully before deciding whether or not it suits your needs.