Bissell BigGreen BG1006
|Dust Bin Capacity||1.5 gal|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Power Rating||10.2 amps|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Product Width||10 in|
|Product Height||22.5 in|
|Product Depth||9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell BigGreen BG1006:
5 reasons to buy
- Some users found this backpack vacuum very powerful and able to pick up pet hair from both hard floors and carpets.
- The range of attachments make it a versatile vacuum, suitable for many different tasks around the house.
- It comes with an efficient filter, which retains dust particles within the canister instead of discharging it into the air.
- The vacuum itself is said to be quite durable and robust.
- Some of the attachments are specifically great for use under furniture and other inaccessible areas.
5 reasons not to buy
- The shoulder straps loosen too quickly, so during use you might have to tighten them up a few times.
- A few users mention the placement of the on/off switch, as it makes the vacuum turn itself on or off, if you accidentally bump into things.
- Some users thought the plastic attachments were a bit too flimsy.
- It might be a bit hard to open the lid and replace the bag, due to the way its locking mechanism is designed.
- There has been a few incidents, where the motor burnt out during use just a few months after purchase. Those incidents have been described in user reviews across the web.
The Bissell BigGreen BG1006 might look a bit frightening, but it is actually considered a very efficient backpack vacuum with a durable design. It works well on most floor types, and multiple users thought its filters did a nice job of retaining the dust particles. However, it still have a few caveasts, with one of them being the quality of the accessories. Some users simply thought the accessories were of a disappointing quality, while others thought the canister was a bit hard to open. Some also had issues with the shoulder straps loosening themselves during use, which means they have to tighten them once in a while. All in all, this might be a great buy for those in need of a practical solution for their house or business, and it comes with a long 50 foot cord as standard.