Bissell CleanView 1831
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.53 gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView 1831:
5 reasons to buy
- Many purchasers say it picks up pet hair easily.
- The ease of use is frequently highlighted.
- Most buyers really like the machine’s quality for its price.
- Buyers praise its performance on carpet.
- Its effeciency and reliability are often given good remarks by many buyers.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers say the vacuum is heavier than expected.
- A number of reviews talk about an inflexible and short hose.
- Some purchasers criticize it for easily falling over.
- The shorter power cord is disliked by several buyers.
- Several buyers do not like that it is not a “one-sweep” vacuum.
The Bissell CleanView 1831 has mostly good reviews. Most buyers say it picks up pet hair quite easily, and the ease of use is also positively mentioned. A lot of buyers also like its performance on carpet, and high marks are given for its reliability. Unfortunately, several buyers dislike the vacuum’s heavier wieght, and say it can fall over easily. Additionally, some purchasers negatively mention the short power cord, and the short, inflexible hose. However, thanks to the cheaper price the Cleanview 1831 is a good buy to use at home.