Bissell CleanView 9595A
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.58 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView 9595A:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers love how easy it is to assemble.
- The canister is said to be very simple to remove and empty.
- Most like how well the vacuum cleans, on all floor types.
- A lot of buyers say the suction is very strong.
- Many purchasers praise the vacuum’s great quality in comparison to its low price.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers say the build quality seems cheap/flimsy.
- A few reviewers dislike the vacuum’s reliability over time.
- Some remark that the hose is very stiff.
- The filters are described as being difficult to clean.
- Several buyers are annoyed with the hard-to-access power button.
The Bissell CleanView 9595A has a large number of positive reviews, with only a few negative ones. Most buyers find the vacuum easy to assemble and put together, and also say that the canister is simple to remove and empty. Other positives include the strong suction and the very affordable price. The vacuum does have a few poor reviews, mostly pointed towards the vacuum’s reliability over time, cheaper build quality, and a stiff hose. For such an affordable price though, the CleanView is definitely an easy purchase.