Bissell CleanView Complete Rewind 1319
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView Complete Rewind 1319:
5 reasons to buy
- The high-quality attachments are positively mentioned by most buyers.
- A lot of reviews include praise for its strong suction.
- Most buyers appreciate the self-propulsion feature.
- Many purchasers say the vacuum looks great.
- A number of buyers remark that it is “a high-end tool for its price.”
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers criticize its manuveurability on soft or high-pile carpet.
- Several buyers say the vacuum’s reliability over time is poor.
- The hose is stated to not extend well at all.
- Some reviews say the vacuum can easily break.
- The plastic construction is often negatively mentioned.
The Bissell CleanView Complete Rewind 1319 receives generally strong reviews from buyers. A lot of purchasers positively talk about the attachments and the useful self-propulsion feature. Additionally, several reviews include praise for its strong suction and cleaning ability. In terms of negatives, a number of buyers dislike its manuveurability on high-pile carpet and say the hose is too short. Other negative reviews criticize the poor build quality, and say it can easily break. Nevertheless, since it comes at a cheap price, the vacuum is definitely worth the buy.