Bissell CleanView Lift-Off Pet 2043U
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView Lift-Off Pet 2043U:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers praise the filters for working very well.
- Many buyers like the long hose, which makes it easier to get to hard-to-reach areas.
- The attachments, especially the pet-focused one, are widely liked.
- The suction power is well-liked by most reviewers.
- Most purchasers love the swiveling-head feature, and say it makes cleaning take a shorter amount of time.
5 reasons not to buy
- A number of buyers mention that the belt can frequently fall off.
- Several buyers dislike the heavier weight of the vacuum.
- The lack of enough room on the vacuum to store all the attachments is often criticized.
- A few buyers do not like the lack of an auto-retract power cord feature.
- Its performance on high-pile carpet is given poor reviews.
The Bissell CleanView Lift-Off Pet 2043U has generally good reviews from purchasers. Most buyers like the long hose, and say it works well. Many reviews also positively mention the swiveling head, the filters, and the suction power. The vacuum’s attachments are given mixed reviews; while buyers like them and describe them as being of high quality, other purchasers dislike the lack of adequate attachment storage space on the vacuum itself. Additional criticisms focus on a frequently falling-off belt, lack of an auto-retractactable power cord, and its performance on hgih-pile carpet. Overall, however, the vacuum is worth picking up.