Bissell CleanView Plus Rewind 1332
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView Plus Rewind 1332:
5 reasons to buy
- The construction of the vacuum is frequently said to be of high-quality.
- Most buyers like how easy it is to empty.
- Many purchasers praise the strong suction power.
- A large number of reviews say it is very easy to assemble.
- The attachments are appreciated for being as powerful as the bare hose.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers say uprolonged use can cause it to overheat.
- A few buyers notice a bad-smelling “burning” odor.
- A few reviews criticize the belt for breaking easily.
- The vacuum is said to possibly cause carpet damage.
- Some buyers negatively mention the vacuum’s heavy weight.
The Bissell CleanView Plus Rewind 1332 is seen positively by most buyers. Many reviews mention the decent build quality, the simplicity to empty it, and the strong suction power. The powerful attachments are also praised, as is the easy assembly. In terms of negatives, a number of reviews criticize the vacuum for overheating or even catching on fire after prolonged use, and having a “burning” smell. Other reviews say the vacuum can damage carpet. Positively, most of the negatives seem to be able to be avoided by not overusing the vacuum, so the CleanView Plus is stll a solid purchase.