Bissell CleanView Plus Rewind 1825
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView Plus Rewind 1825:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers say the vacuum is super easy to assemble.
- The vacuum is said to clean very well.
- The attachments are described to be of high quality.
- Most purchasers find it easy to manuveur.
- A large number buyers like the automatic roll-up feature.
5 reasons not to buy
- The short hose is criticized in a number of reviews.
- Some purchasers dislike the performance on hard floors.
- The suction is described in several reviews to weaken over time.
- Some buyers dislike the height adjuster’s build quality, and say it can easily break.
- Several buyers say it can burn the carpet.
The Bissell CleanView Plus Rewind 1825 is decently liked by purchasers. Many buyers say the vacuum is very easy to assemble and get running. Furthermore, its cleaning ability is said to be very strong, and the attachments are described as being high quality; also, the manuveurabilty is said to be great as well. Unfortunately, there are some negatives; some purchasers dislike the vacuum’s performance on hard floors, and the short hose is also criticized. The vacuum is additionally said to be quite easy to break, and there can be a “burning” smell sometimes, which may be linked to its occasional burning of carpet. Although there are clearly some criticisms, with its affordable price the vacuum is still a solid buy depending on the person’s needs.