Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819:
5 reasons to buy Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819
- The fast automatically-rewinding cord is one feature often praised by buyers.
- Most reviewers like its light weight.
- Many find the suction to be quite good.
- A large number of buyers like the vacuum’s dust catcher.
- The sturdiness of the vacuum is often complimented.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819
- A number of buyers say the vacuum can clog.
- Some purchasers negatively mention that the hose can fall off.
- Several reviewers say their vacuum broke after only a few months.
- The inability of the brush to turn off even in an upright position is often criticized.
- Some buyers find it hard to maneuver.
The Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819 garners generally strong feedback from purchasers. Many like the strong suction and the overall sturdiness of the machine. Additional compliments focus on the auto-rewinding cord and the dust catcher. In terms of criticisms, several buyers say the vacuum can clog, and the hose can fall off. Other reviewers say the vacuum can be bulky and tricky to manuveur. Nevertheless, despite the negatives, the vacuum is a worthwhile buy for its low price.
Our Take On Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819
Read more about Bissell CleanView Rewind Deluxe 1819 at the official website