Bissell CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet 22543
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet 22543:
5 reasons to buy
- Judging by the majority of user reviews, this vacuum is both efficient and powerful, making it a great choice for pet owners.
- The vacuum is budget friendly as well, and most users praised it as a great value choice.
- It is said to pick up more dust and dirt than other vacuum models used on the same floor.
- According to several users, the vacuum itself is quite easy to maintain and keep clean.
- The attachments that come along with this vacuum works well, and most users are very happy with them.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users mention the rotating brush being unable to turn off while using the attachments, which causes it to brush the same surface over and over, until the vacuum is moved.
- Some users had issues with the hose being a bit stiff, making it difficult to use with the attachments. This might cause the vacuum to fall over, if you’re pulling a bit too hard.
- Some buyers had issues with the belt pulling the rotating brush keeps breaking, due to pet hair getting tangled in the belt area.
- The attachments are stored on the outside of this vacuum, and might get knocked off if the vacuum bumps into something while being used.
- Some buyers had issues with longer hair getting stuck inside the dust bin, meaning they have to pull it out by hand.
The Bissell CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet 22543 is a great choice for those seeking a pet friendly upright vacuum at relatively low price. It is said to be both efficient and powerful against pet hair, and it is easy to use as well. According to several users it is also easy to keep clean. The attachments also work well, and makes the vacuum a great choice for multiple purposes. Despite most reviews being positive, there are some points being brought op through multiple reviews. One being the rotating brush, which is unable to turn off while using the attachments on the hose. This means the brush keeps rotating at one spot, which might not be desirable on all floor types. The hose is also said to be quite stiff, making it difficult to use the different attachments properly, without accidentally pulling the vacuum and causing it to fall over. A few users had issues with hair getting tangles up in the belt area, causing it to break. Despite these flaws, the vacuum cleaner might be a great choice for most people, especially if you’re seeking a budget friendly model with a simple interface.