Bissell CleanView with OnePass Technology 1330
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.53 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell CleanView with OnePass Technology 1330:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum is said to work well on most surfaces.
- Several users thought this vacuum isn’t as loud as other vacuums of this type.
- Buyers seem to like how easily the dust bin empties into the trash can, without causing a bit mess.
- Most users agree that the suction of this vacuum is quite powerful.
- Users like the attachments included with this vacuum.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users thought this vacuum was a bit bulky, making it difficult to maneuver around narrow areas.
- According to a few buyers, the vacuum gets clogged easily, meaning you’ll have to unclog it manually.
- Some users didn’t like how the buttons and switches were located, as it felt awkward turning it on or off, and adjusting it.
- The vacuum is said to have a short hose which is also quite inflexible, making it difficult to use the otherwise great attachments.
- Some users also pointed out the cord being attached to the bottom of the vacuum, making it prone to being run over while using the vacuum, unless you hold it in your hand while vacuuming.
The Bissell CleanView with OnePass Technology 1330 is a great and handy bagless upright vacuum cleaner, and it is very popular among the users. It is liked by many users for its abilities on most floor types, and is also said to have a lower noise level than other vacuum cleaners in this price range. The dust bin is easy to empty without causing a mess, and the vacuum itself is powerful enough to pick up most types of dust and debris. It has some great attachments as well, but what most users dislike is the hose where the attachments are meant to be attached. It is said to be short and inflexible, making it difficult to use properly. Some users also thought the switches and buttons were located a bit awkwardly, and the cord is located at the bottom of the vacuum, making it prone to being run over while vacuuming the floor. All in all, this vacuum cleaner is a great choice for those on a budget, and it seems to work well on most floor types. It has a few flaws though, and for demanding users there might be better options out there. However, in this price range, this is probably one of the best models you can get.