Bissell Featherweight 2033
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.18 gal|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Featherweight 2033:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Featherweight 2033
- Its small size is consistently highlighted.
- Most purchasers like how well the vacuum performs, especially on hardwood.
- It is frequently mentioned to be light and versatile.
- The filter is remarked to be easy to clean and/or replace.
- Many buyers find it easy to set up and maintain.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Featherweight 2033
- A few buyers think the cord is too short.
- Some buyers criticize it for not having enough power.
- The vacuum is occasionally mentioned to not stand straight up.
- A few buyers say their filter does not work well.
- The filter latch is remarked to be able to break easily.
The Bissell Featherweight 2033 is perfect for those living in an apartment, dorm, or small house. Many buyers praise its small size, light weight, and versatility. Furthermore. most reviews highlight the vacuum’s cleaning performance, especially on hardwood, along with its easy-to-maintain nature. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize it for mediocre suction power, a short cord, and poorly-working filter. Overall, at such an affordable price, the vacuum might be a great buy despite its flaws.
Our Take On Bissell Featherweight 2033
Read more about Bissell Featherweight 2033 at the official website