Bissell Garage Pro 18P03
|Tank Capacity||4 gal|
|Cord Length||5 ft|
|Product Height||26 in|
|Product Length||11 in|
|Product Width||11 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Garage Pro 18P03:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users like this wet/dry vacuum because it’s stationary, which makes it easy to clean the car, RV, or anything else in reach of its 32 feet hose.
- Users also mention the large range of attachments included, making it a highly versatile vacuum cleaner suitable for numerous types of tasks.
- While most private buyers use it for their cars, it is also said to work well for many different types of tasks – e.g. vacuuming saw dust, sand, dirt, etc. It is therefore suitable for either a workshop environment or inside the garage.
- Several buyers agree about the vacuum being robust, and most believe it will last a long time.
- Users also agree that it’s easy to mount and equally easy to empty. The bottom detaches and is therefore easily emptied and cleaned, before getting reattached.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum is said to be quite loud, but according to several users, this is usually expected from wet/dry shop-vacs.
- Since it’s a wall mounted vacuum, it takes a bit of space on the wall, as it is quite big in size. You’ll also need to find space for all the different attachments and hose storage.
- Some buyers think the long hose can be heavy and therefore hard to handle, if used over a larger area.
- A few users were a bit disappointed by the suction, as they thought it would be more powerful.
- Some users think the filters are a bit too expensive, bringing the running cots of this vacuum up.
The Bissell Garage Pro 18P03 is a stationary wet/dry vacuum, meaning it comes with a wall mount, so you can use it in your garage or workshop. It is said to work well for many different tasks, although some users found the suction power a bit underwhelming. The build quality seems robust, and according to several buyers, they expect it to last for quite a while. Its hose stretches over 32 feet, which gives it a great reach, but some users found it a bit heavy to handle the long hose, due to its nature of being a bit stiff. Some users thought the vacuum was quite loud, but this is usually expected from this kind of vacuum. All in all, this wet/dry vacuum is a great choice for those in need of frequent car cleaning, or those who want to keep their workshop/garage spotless.