Bissell Hard Floor Expert 1154
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Product Height||8.7 in|
|Product Length||13.2 in|
|Product Width||10.7 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Hard Floor Expert 1154:
5 reasons to buy
- Buyers agree that this vacuum works well on hard floors.
- Most buyers also like its compact design, as it is easy to store while not in use.
- Some users found it light enough to be carried upstairs, making it easy to vacuum everywhere.
- Most buyers liked how well it picked up all kinds of dust and dirt.
- A few buyers also mentioned that it handles pet hair well.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers had problems with the hose wand continuesly falling out of the hose connection, especially while vacuuming carpets.
- A few buyers thought the cord was too short.
- The included filter has to be cleaned too often, which some users found inconvenient.
- Some users had issues with the extension wand being too short, making it uncomfortable to vacuum if you are a tall person.
- Few buyers mentioned the suction being inadequate.
The Bissell Hard Floor Expert 1154 received generally mixed reviews, but slightly more to the positive side. Most buyers agree that it works best on hard floors, and it is compact and lightweight so it’s easily carried around everywhere. It does pick up dust and dirt easily, but some buyers thought the suction power was inadequate. Tall people might find it unhandy as well, since the extension doesn’t extend properly, which means you have to bend over to vacuum the floor. Some buyers also found the cord being too short as well. While this is a small and compact vacuum suitable for hard floors, there might be better choices out there. The price is reasonable though, and it might be worth considering.