Bissell Hard Floor Expert 1547
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.5 gal|
|Power Rating||9.2 amps|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||13 in|
|Product Length||23 in|
|Product Width||15 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Hard Floor Expert 1547:
5 reasons to buy
- As the model name indicates, this bagless canister vacuum is great for hard floors.
- While some bagless canister vacuums don’t have automatic cord retraction, this one has, and buyers are very happy with this feature.
- Most buyers agree that this vacuum is relatively quiet, compared with other similar models.
- Buyers also agree that the vacuum heads work great, and they easily pick up things close to the walls.
- Most buyers agree that this vacuum is easy to handle and easy to empty.
5 reasons not to buy
- Most buyers think this vacuum has less suction power, compared with other models.
- While the vacuum works great on hard floors, it struggles on carpets. Some even mention that it’s unable to vacuum low pile carpets.
- Due to its design, it is rather bulky and therefore wastes a lot of storage space.
- Some users complain about the vacuum being unable to maintain suction power, even when it’s emptied regularly and has clean filters.
- Some users miss the possibility to better control the suction and airflow.
The Bissell hard Floor Expert 1547 receives positive reviews due to its abilities on especially hard floors, which it works great on. It picks up dust and other things easily with its powerful attachments, and it has a few extra attachments as well, which come in handy at different situations. While most users seem happy about this vacuum, some users have mixed opinions about it. It doesn’t have as much suction power as other vacuums, and it struggles to clean most types of carpets. It doesn’t have a lot of features, but it is a cheap vacuum cleaner after all. All in all, this vacuum cleaner seems to be a really good purchase if used on hard floors only.