Bissell Hard Floor Expert Cordless 2001
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Product Height||11.5 in|
|Product Length||23 in|
|Product Width||12.25 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Hard Floor Expert Cordless 2001:
5 reasons to buy
- Users like the ability to walk around freely with the vacuum, without having to worry about electrical outlets.
- Some buyers think this type of vacuum is more efficient than cordless handheld alternatives.
- Battery capacity is sufficient for deep cleaning of large areas, which most buyers find useful.
- Most users think this vacuum is quite and therefore convenient to use.
- This vacuum is handy enough to carry from one floor to another.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users find the batterylife insufficient for their needs, as it runs out quickly on highest power setting.
- Buyers also find it impractical, that they have to unplug the battery and charge it outside the vacuum.
- Some buyers complained about floor attachments being impractical, when trying to vacuum under furniture.
- The vacuum might not be suitable for homes with pets, as some users found it inefficient while trying to pick up pet hair.
- Most users agree that this vacuum is not suitable for most types of carpets.
The Bissell Hard Floor Expert Cordless 2001 runs on battery, and therefore doesn’t need to be near an electrical outlet. This makes it practical for many purposes, and most users seem to love this feature. However, users think the battery life is insufficient, as it runs for only 15 to 20 minutes on its highest setting. The battery even has to be taken out for recharge, which makes it more difficult than if you could just plug the whole vacuum in and recharge it. Some users wished it had a spare battery, but according to the information given in reviews, it isn’t even possible to buy one. Despite its flaws, this vacuum is still a great buy for those seeking the freedom of cleaning without the need of nearby electrical outlets. It is great for many purposes, but it is probably best used on hard floors as the model name states (‘Hard Floor Expert’).