Bissell Hard Floor Expert Deluxe 1161
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Product Height||10.3 in|
|Product Length||14.3 in|
|Product Width||14.3 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Hard Floor Expert Deluxe 1161:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Hard Floor Expert Deluxe 1161
- Most users like this bagless canister vacuum for being quiet.
- Users agree that this little vacuum is handy and lightweight, making it easy to carry around.
- This vacuums dirt cup is emptied from its bottom, which makes it a less messier job.
- Despite having a low pricetag, it comes with some features that users in general like: E.g. the on/off button located on the handle, which makes it easy turn the vacuum on and off.
- Buyers agree that this vacuum is especially great on hard floors.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Hard Floor Expert Deluxe 1161
- Some buyers found the hose extender a bit too short, making it uncomfortable to use.
- The cord is relatively short as well, so you might need to change outlets a few extra times, compared with other models.
- While most buyers found the vacuum useful on any surface, some users had issues vacuuming carpets, as it doesn’t clean them sufficiently.
- Some buyers had issues with attachments getting tangled up with long hairs, making them inefficient if not properly cleaned on a regular basis.
- While the vacuum picks up pet hair efficiently, the dirt cup fills up quickly and has to be emptied often.
The Bissell Hard Floor Expert Deluxe 1161 is a great little vacuum, that has some extra features for those looking for an additional level of comfort. Users point out the remote in particular, since it makes it easy to turn the vacuum on and off during use. It is also very lightweight and compact, which makes it easy to carry around. While it is indeed a very popular vacuum, it seems to have its flaws as well. A few buyers found the hose extender a bit too short, and it probably works best on hard floors. The dirt cup fills up relatively quick, due to its small size, so if you have pets it needs to be emptied often. For smaller homes that mainly have hard floors, this is a great purchase. It could also work for larger homes, as a supplement to a robot vacuum or heavy duty vacuum.
Our Take On Bissell Hard Floor Expert Deluxe 1161
Read more about Bissell Hard Floor Expert Deluxe 1161 at the official website