Bissell Little Green ProHeat Portable 14259
|Water Tank Capacity||0.38 gal|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Little Green ProHeat Portable 14259:
5 reasons to buy
- This little carpet and upholstery cleaner heats up the water, to make the cleaning more effective.
- It is considered very easy to assemble, which is a great feature.
- You get sample products included inside the package, so you’re all set and ready to go once you receive it.
- It is easy to carry around because of the low weight, and it fits perfectly into small storage spaces.
- It works quite well for spot cleaning, and it does actually remove most types of stains.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the water is indeed heated up, it doesn’t produce steam.
- The performance of the sprayer seems a bit inconsistent to some users, as it tends to either pour out lots of solution, or none at all.
- Some users had issues with their unit leaking as well, which is a bad thing if it’s placed somewhere that’s vulnerable to the solution.
- A few buyers thought the build quality is to the flimsy side.
- Because of their designs, the tanks aren’t easy to clean after use.
Bissell Little Green ProHeat Portable is a great little carpet and upholstery cleaner, that works best on small spots. It heats up water by itself, and you get to clean all stains easily with the hot water, It doesn’t produce steam though, but the hot water will suffice in most cases anyway. It is also lightweight and easy to store after use, but some buyers mentioned that it tends to leak a bit during and after use. All in all, this little device is a great buy for those in search of a tool for spot cleaning, but for larger areas you should probably go for a larger unit.