Bissell OptiClean 1989D
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.58 gal|
|Power Rating||10.25 amps|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Product Height||10.2 in|
|Product Length||16.2 in|
|Product Width||13.8 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell OptiClean 1989D:
5 reasons to buy
- This is a cheap and basic bagless canister vacuum, and most buyers appreciate it for that.
- The vacuum is praised by several buyers for its simplicity, making it easy to unbox and use without reading through all the instructions.
- A few buyers also like the included attachments.
- In general, buyers like the large dust bin, which doesn’t fill up after every use.
- Most buyers thought this vacuum has great suction power.
5 reasons not to buy
- Though most buyers found the suction power sufficient, there are indeed a few buyers who thought the opposite as well.
- Some buyers found the powercord rewind too weak, meaning it would not lock in place and kept rolling the cord in by itself.
- The vacuum doesn’t work great on carpets, which is noted by several users.
- A few buyers also noticed that the filters have to be cleaned quite often, if you want to maintain suction.
- According to some buyers, the attachment scrapes over the floor, rather than rolling over it.
There are several mixed reviews about this vacuum, and it is neither consistently great nor consistently bad. Most buyers thought the vacuum was cheap and basic, which they liked. It is also easy to use, and the attachments work well. Buyers seem to like the large dust bin as well, and some buyers thought the suction power was great. On the other hand, there are quite a few buyers meaning the opposite as well: No suction, and doesn’t work well on carpets. A few buyers thought the filters needed cleaning way too often, making it inconvenient to use on a daily basis, and according to some buyers the floor attachment scrapes over the floor rather than rolling over it. All in all, this might be a great purchase, but it is adviced to read the reviews carefully before finally deciding on this model.