Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1650A
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||8.5 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1650A:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of buyers like the crevice tool, and say it has strong suction.
- Switching from hose to brush is said to be very easy and simple.
- Most buyers say the canister can hold a lot of debris, and releases its contents easily.
- Many buyers appreciate the strong suction, saying it is ‘more than adequate.’
- Several buyers like the easy to use brush, including its simple-to-reach power settings.
5 reasons not to buy
- A decent number of buyers do not like its size, finding it to be too large and heavy.
- A number of buyers say the hose is too short for their needs.
- Some buyers say the reliability of the vacuum falls over time.
- The smell and odor of the vacuum is often criticized by purchasers.
- Several reviewers call the attachments ‘useless.’
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1650A is mostly liked by those who left reviews. Buyers often left positive mentions of the crevice tool, large canister, and the easy switch from hose to brush. Most purchasers also like its strong suction power, and say it cleans well. In terms of criticisms, most buyers say it can feel a bit too large and heavy. Other negatives include a short hose and poor attachments. Overall, however, the vacuum’s far larger number of good reviews show that this is a solid purchase.