Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1782
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.19 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||14 mins|
|Wet/dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1782:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1782
- This vacuum is great for homes with pets. A super great vacuum for removing pet hair from furniture.
- Not only great for pet hair, but buyers have used it for carpeted stairs as well as vacuuming the inside of their cars.
- Many buyers agree that this vacuum does not loose it’s suction power and the battery lasts quite a while.
- Costumers were super happy with Bissells costumer service!
- Easy to use and assemble and the attachments work well for the intended purpose.
4 reasons not to buy Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1782
- A few people received a vacuum with a power botton issue, but were able to succesfully return it for a functinal one.
- A few buyers had issues with charging the battery and they recommend contacting Bissells costumer service for help.
- Some buyers with big dogs said it clogs easily when vacuuming large amounts of pet hair.
- Some buyers had to cut hair off the pet brush after every use.
This Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1782 is a great handheld vacuum, meant for cleaning pet hair off your furniture. Despite a few battery issues, most reviews have been very positive. Great suction power and the attachments are easy to handle and clean. If you do have issues with the battery, they recommend reaching out to Bissells costumer service as they’ve gotten great reviews and in most cases Bissell sent the costumer a brand new replacement vacuum. If you’re looking for a new handheld vacuum, for a great price, this one is definitly a great option!
Our Take On Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1782
Read more about Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1782 at the official website