Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 2390A
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.19 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||17 mins|
|Wet/dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 2390A:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 2390A
- If you own a pet, this handheld vacuum is a great tool for getting all that pet hair off the furniture.
- The dust bin is super easy to empty.
- Most buyers are super happy with the run time of this vacuum.
- The attachments make it easy to clean pet hair from those hard to reach places.
- Great for carpeted stairs!
4 reasons not to buy Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 2390A
- Charging it fully can take a bit of time
- A few buyers thought the filters were a bit expensive to replace.
- Some buyers did not think the suction was powerful enough.
- A few buyers had issues with the handheld vacuum loosing its power/suction after a few uses. It’s recommended that you contact their great costumer service for a replacement.
This handheld vacuum from Bissell is another great option for pet owners. It’s light, easy to use and has a great run time. Not only is it good for furniture full of pet hair, but many costumers recommend using it on carpeted stairs as well as for vacuuming your car. The attachments make it super easy to clean corners and crevices. Keep in mind that charging it, can take a bit of time and the replacement filters are a bit pricey. If you have any issues, Bissells costumer service has gotten great reviews! All in all a great handheld vacuum.
Our Take On Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 2390A
Read more about Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 2390A at the official website