Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.21 gal|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1:
5 reasons to buy
- With thousands of positive reviews online, this handheld vacuum from Bissell is highly recommended by most buyers!
- A very small but powerful vacuum.
- Most buyers were super happy with how easy this vacuum is to use and empty.
- Works really well with pet hair stuck on furniture.
- Most buyers wanted a corded vacuum as most complaints against cordless were about the battery. Buyers were veryy happy with their choice.
5 reasons not to buy
- A corded vacuum means, getting around can be more difficult as you have to change outlet whenever you run out of cord.
- Some buyers say it’s great for pet hair, but not regular dirt around your house.
- The vents on the side tend to blow away what you’re trying to clean.
- Replacement filters can be quite expensive, but some buyers were able to find a generic brand for a lot less.
- Some buyers thought it was quite heavy compared to how small it was. Can be hard on the wrist after awhile.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1 got thousands of positive reviews online. With a surprisingly low price, this corded handheld vacuum is definitly worth the money. If you live in a house with pets, you’re probably familiar with how much they shed and how much time you spend cleaning up after our furry friends. This vacuum will make the job a lot easier. Despite the small size, some buyers believe it’s a bit heavy, so keep that in mind. If you buy a corded vacuum you’ll avoid one of the more common issues with cordless handheld vacuums, which is the battery. Because it’s directly plugged into an outlet, it has a lot more suction power and wont run out of battery while you’re cleaning. All in all a great corded handheld vacuum for houses with lots of pet hair!