Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off 2087
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off 2087:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers like the appearance and color.
- The brush is appreciated by a lot of purchasers.
- A lot of buyers highlight the strong suction.
- Buyers tend to like the useful light-up crevice tool.
- A good number of buyers love the hose and its useful handle.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers say the vacuum does not live up to expectations.
- The ‘cheap’ build of the vacuum is one criticism held by a decent number of buyers.
- Several buyers negatively mention that dust can get everywhere, not just in the canister.
- A few buyers dislike the hose for being too short.
- Although the power cord’s length was liked, buyers tend to find it difficult to wind back up.
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift-Off 2087 receives decent reviews from buyers. Many purchasers of the vacuum like its appearance and styling, and find its brush to be useful and effecient. Most buyers also like its strong suction, and praise the light up crevice decive for its usefulness. Unfortunately, buyers do have some criticisms, mainly focused on the ‘cheap’ construction of the vacuum, the short hose, and the difficulty to wind up the power cord. Additionally, some buyers say it is not worth the money. Nevertheless, for all its negatives, the vacuum has many positives and is also helped by its affordable price.