Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo 2475
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo 2475:
5 reasons to buy
- A large number of buyers love how easy the vacuum is to manuveur.
- The extension wand is widely praised.
- The attachments are well-liked, especially the pet hair specific one.
- Most buyers say the suction is very strong.
- Many purchasers like the long power cord.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few reviews say the vacuum can be noisy.
- Several buyers say it can be hard to fit under low furniture.
- Some purchasers dislike the lack of a light at the end of the attachment wand.
- Although the attachments are said to work well, a few buyers remark that they can be difficult to atttach.
- Several reviews criticize the lack of storage space for attachments.
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo 2475 is generally complimented by buyers. A large number of purchasers love the great manuveuraility of the vacuum, and say the suction is very strong. Many buyers also like the extension wand and the long power cord. The attachments have mixed reviews; although they are said to work very well, some buyers cricize their larger, cumbersome construction, and say they can be hard to attach. Other negatives include the lack of storage space for the attachments, the higher noise level of the vacuum, and the difficulty to fit it under low furniture. Overall, for such an affordable price, the vacuum is a great purchase.