Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus 2281
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus 2281:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers like the long power cord.
- Most buyers find the suction to be amazing, especially on carpet.
- The light weight of the vacuum is frequently highlighted.
- Many buyers like how easy the canister is to empty.
- Its simplicity and ease of use are often complimented.
4 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers say the vacuum is easy to tip over.
- Several buyers dislike the lack of storage space on the vacuum itself.
- A few reviews mention a loose-feeling handle.
- Some buyers say it can be hard to swivel.
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus 2281 is, in general, positively seen by buyers. Some features that are frequently mentioned positively are the long power cord, light weight, and strong suction. The canister is also said to be very easy to empty. Furthermore, most of the vacuum’s criticisms seem to be mostly nitpickings, such as a loose-feeling handle, being easy to tip over, and a lack of storage space on the vacuum. With such good reviews, one cannot fo go wrong with this vacuum.