Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Pro 22814
Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Pro 22814:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of purchasers describe the suction to be extremely strong.
- Many buyers find the canister to be very easy to empty.
- The vacuum’s long power cord is highlighted in a large number of reviews.
- Most buyers like how well the vacuum cleans up pet hair.
- Many buyers like how easy the vacuum is to assemble.
4 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers are annoyed with its louder noise level.
- Some buyers dislike that not all attachments can be stored on the vacuum.
- Some buyers find the vacuum to be ineffecient.
- A few buyers say the hose is too short for ease of use.
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Pro 22814 garners mostly good reviews from purchasers. The suction is said to be extremely strong, and most buyers say the vacuum is great at cleaning pet hair. The vacuum is also said to be very easy to assemble, and the long power cord is also frequently highlighted. Unfortunately, some buyers say the vacuum can be loud, and other buyers dislike the lack of attachment storage space on the vacuum. Another criticism is the short hose and ineffecient design- but, since the vacuum comes at an affordable price, it is still worth the buy.