Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Pro 2281K
Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Pro 2281K:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers really like quality and variety of the vacuum’s attachments.
- Many purchasers say that it can easily get into tight spaces.
- The vaccum is said to work great on carpet.
- Most reviews describe the suction and performace as being very strong.
- A large number of buyers praise the easy-to-empty canister.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers disliked the short hose.
- The vacuum is mentioned to easily tip over.
- Several reviews say the perfomance on hardwood floors could be better.
- The lack of storage space on the vacuum is remarked to be lacking.
- Some buyers say the vacuum can sometimes clog.
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Pro 2281K is well-liked by most buyers. Many reviews praise the effective attachments and the easiness to get into tight spaces. Other positives include strong suction on carpet and the easy-to-empty canister. Another great thing about the vacuum is the lack of a large number of negative reviews, and most criticisms revolved around more minor things like a too-short hose, mediocre performance on hardwood, and that the vacuum can sometimes clog. Overall, the vacuum is a very solid purchase.