Bissell PowerEdge Pet 81L2A
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.25 gal|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell PowerEdge Pet 81L2A:
5 reasons to buy
- Many purchasers like how well it performs on hard floors.
- Most buyers praise its mobility and ease-of-use.
- The machine does a great job with pet hair.
- A number of reviews highlight its light weight, which makes it easy to carry around and maneuver.
- The vacuum’s suction is remarked to be quite strong for its size.
5 reasons not to buy
- It is occasionally mentioned to have mediocre performance on carpet.
- A few purchasers criticize the rubber on the bottom for being low-quality and flimsy.
- Some buyers mention that it does not pick up sand easily.
- The handles can feel loose.
- Several reviews remark that the suction power can lessen over time.
The Bissell PowerEdge Pet 81L2A has mostly good reviews from buyers. Many purchasers praise its small size, mobility, ease-of-use, and great cleaning performance on hard floors. Most reviews additionally highlight its great job with pet hair, its light weight, and its strong suction in comparison to its size. Unfortunately, the product is occasionally criticized for having mediocre performance on carpet, flimsy parts, and suction power that can decline over time. Overall, the Pet 81L2A is great for those living in an apartment, dorm, or small house, and/or is a pet owner.