Bissell PowerFresh Deluxe 1806
|Water Tank Capacity||19 oz|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell PowerFresh Deluxe 1806:
5 reasons to buy
- Weighing just under 6 pounds, this steam mop is easy on the back.
- Most users seem to agree that this steam mop covers a fairly large area, despite its compact size.
- Users also appreciate how easy it is to use.
- There’s a measuring cup included with this steam mop, and it snaps onto the handle so it isn’t lost.
- Some users mentioned the SpotBoost brush, because they think it’s very efficient on food or dirt that’s been stuck on for a while.
5 reasons not to buy
- The water tank isn’t detachable, so you can’t fill it up easily. Instead you have to pour in the water from a bucket.
- Some users complain about the microfiber pads not being thick enough, so they won’t clean your floors thoroughly.
- The way the pads are attached to the mop heads, make them difficult to change between uses.
- The steam mop seems to get stuck on some floor types, like linoleum.
- Some buyers miss a brush attachment for grout and crevice cleaning, which isn’t possible with the mop head included.
The Bissell PowerFresh Deluxe is a great steam mop with a lot of useful features. It is first of all lightweight, and with a weight of just 6 pounds it is easy to carry around your house. Despite it’s size it seems to cover a decent area without having to refill the water tank, and it’s easy to use as well. It has a SpotBoost feature for those extra dirty areas, so you’ll even be able to loosen up and clean off food that’s been stuck on for a while. On the negative side, the water tank isn’t detachable and you’ll have to fill it by pouring water into it. This can be quite cumbersome, and you’ll have to keep steady while pouring the water. It won’t work on all floor types either, and some users are missing an attachment for grouts and crevices, because it doesn’t seem to reach those areas properly with the standard mop head. But all in all, it is actually a great steam mop anyway. Especially if you have hard wood floors, this is a good buy.