Bissell PowerFresh Pet 19404
|Water Tank Capacity||16 oz|
|Cord Length||23 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell PowerFresh Pet 19404:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers like how easy this is to put together, which is because of the simple yet functional design.
- You get one soft mop pad for everyday use, and one scrubby mop pad for those stubborn spots that require a bit more elbow grease to get off.
- There seems to be a general agreement that this steam mop is indeed very reasonably priced.
- We like how quickly it heats up, and how efficient it works. A small home of no more than 1,000 feet takes just 30 minutes to clean properly, which is quite good.
- It also stands on its own with no support needed, which is great if you have to leave it for a few seconds and do other things.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the scrubber itself is a practical feature and quite handy at times, it does sit close to the steaming hot cleaning pad, and if you’re bare footed you’ll have to be careful not touching any hot parts of the mop head while trying to utilize the scrubber.
- Floors do actually get wet if you use the mop on its highest setting, so you’ll have to pay attention to this while cleaning your floors.
- Because of its design, it doesn’t get all close to the edges and grout in order to do a thorough cleaning of these. So a bit of elbow grease would therefore still be needed, after mopping the floors with it.
- While most users agree that it has plenty of steam to get their floors properly clean, some aren’t satisfied and found other steam mops having better/more steam coming out of them.
- The water tank has a cap, which according to some users breaks easily if it’s twisted on too tightly, which basically breaks the mop because the cap is located at the bottom of the water tank.
The Bissell PowerFresh Pet is an affordable yet efficient steam mop, and most users seem to like how easy it is to put together. There’s two different cleaning pads included for all your needs, and the mop stands up on its own while you’re not using it. In general it seems like a very practical choice, and it does get you a long way between having to refill the water tank. It does come with a few design flaws though, and the grout cleaning capabilities could be better as well. But on other floor types it works quite well, and overall it’s a great purchase at a very reasonable price.