Bissell PowerGlide 2215
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Power Rating||9.5 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell PowerGlide 2215:
5 reasons to buy Bissell PowerGlide 2215
- A large number of buyers praise its great cleaning of pet hair.
- The suction power of the vacuum is often praised by purchasers.
- Many buyers like the vacuum’s light weight.
- Buyers tend to appreciate the included attachments, especially the pet attachment.
- A decent amount of buyers say the vacuum is easily worth the price.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell PowerGlide 2215
- Some buyers say the vacuum can overheat.
- The suction power, although said to be strong by some, was also criticized by others.
- A few buyers dislike the canister and say there is an area where its contents get stuck or clogged.
- Some purchasers say the build quallity is bad.
- A decent amount of buyers point out a design flaw where the vacuum get clogged easily.
The Bissell PowerGlide 2215 garners generally strong reviews from buyers. Most buyers like its job cleaning pet hair, and a good number positively mention the pet attachment. Other qualities people appreciate about the vacuum are its light weight and affordable price. As for the suction power, reviews seem mixed; some say it is strong, while others find it weak. Buyers also speak negatively about its build quality, and also mention that the vacuum can get clogged in the tube, and the canister does not empty easily. None the less, for having such an affordable price, the machine is a very solid buy.
Our Take On Bissell PowerGlide 2215
Read more about Bissell PowerGlide 2215 at the official website