Bissell Powerglide Cordless 1534
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||--|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Powerglide Cordless 1534:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Powerglide Cordless 1534
- Many buyers find the vacuum to be quite lightweight.
- A solid amount of reviewers say the vacuum is pretty ease to use.
- Cleaning the vacuum is said to be very easy.
- A lot of people like that its cordless, making cleaning both simpler and quicker.
- Most buyers remark that the vacuum is smartly designed.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Powerglide Cordless 1534
- Some reviewers criticize its reliability, and saying it quickly broke.
- That the vacuum clogs easily is mentioned in several reviews.
- Some buyers say the suction power is mediocre at best.
- Several buyers remark that it shuts off randomly.
- The canister’s small size often criticized by buyers.
The Bissell Powerglide Cordless 1534 receives mostly postive reviews. Buyers like how easy it is to clean the vacuum, and a solid amount of reviewers say the vacuum is pretty easy to clean with. Most also say the cordless feature is great, and the vacuum is smartly designed. Unfortunately, the vacuum had a decent number of negatives. A few buyers remark that the vacuum can break after a few months, and that the suction power is not the best. Other reviews mention that the vacuum clogs easily, and that the vacuum’s canister is pretty small. Nevertheless, with a low price, the vacuum is still worth considering.
Our Take On Bissell Powerglide Cordless 1534
Read more about Bissell Powerglide Cordless 1534 at the official website