Bissell PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus 2043
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus 2043:
5 reasons to buy Bissell PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus 2043
- The vacuum is often appreciated by buyers for its great cleaning ability.
- Most buyers really like the included accessories and atttachments.
- A good number of buyers mention the long power cord.
- Its lightweight construction and quiet noise level are two qualities often mentioned by buyers.
- Many buyers like the filter and say it prevents the vacuum from smelling bad.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus 2043
- A number of buyers criticize the canister for being too small.
- Several buyers say the attachments can easily fall off the vacuum.
- The belt is often criticized by buyers for falling off.
- A few buyers negatively mention that the vacuum can often clog.
- Some say the vacuum can become quite hot.
The Bissell PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus 2043 is mostly liked by purchasers. A lot of buyers praise the quietness and light weight of the vacuum, and also compliment the filter for keeping bad odors in check. Other compliments focus on the great cleaning ability and the useful attachments. Unfortunately, several buyers do not like the small canister, and also criticize the reliability of the vacuum; for instance, some say their belt and attachments fell off. However, despite the negatives, with such solid reviews and praise the vacuum is definitely worth consideration.
Our Take On Bissell PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus 2043
Read more about Bissell PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus 2043 at the official website