Bissell Powergroom 1654
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.5 gal|
|Power Rating||9.2 amps|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Product Height||11.8 in|
|Product Length||15.1 in|
|Product Width||13.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Powergroom 1654:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers agree that this vacuum is well built and sturdy.
- Some users praised its suction power and ability to pick up dirt and dust from carpets.
- The vacuum has an efficient powerhead, which ensures deep cleaning of most surface types.
- Users agree that this vacuum is both powerful and sleek, making it easy to store and handle.
- The dirt container is easy to empty, and large enough to pick up lots of dust before getting full.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users think the powercord is too small, which makes it impractical in large rooms.
- A few buyers thought the powerhead was a bit narrow, making it inefficient while vacuuming large carpeted areas.
- Some buyers had issues with the powerheads cyclone getting clogged from just a few long hairs, making it unable to spin.
- Some of the attachments seem a bit flimsy, making a few buyers wonder if they will last as long as the vacuum itself.
- There is no onboard storage for attachments, meaning you have to store them externally.
Overall, the Bissell Powergroom 1654 receives good reveiws, yet some buyers have very mixed feelings with this one. The build quality is in general praised as being great, and overall the vacuum seems sturdy. Its powerhead works great on carpets as well, and the dirt cup is big enough to not fill up after only a couple of times using it. According to several users, the powercord is not very long. And combined with a narrow powerhead, it can be quite inefficient on large areas. Some buyers also had issues with the cyclones in the powerhead getting clogged by just a few long hairs, making it unable to spin. It is easy to spot this problem though, and easy to remove the hairs. All in all, this bagless canister vacuum is a great purchase for those in search of a powerful vacuum made for carpets as well as hard floors.