Bissell Powerlifter Pet 2019
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Powerlifter Pet 2019:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s performance with pet hair.
- Many buyers like the vacuum’s light weight.
- Many buyers really like the included attachments.
- Most buyers praised the vacuum’s extra-long cord.
- Many buyers like the vacuum’s mobility and ease of use.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers found that that the vacuum declines in reliability over time.
- Several buyers do not think the suction is very strong.
- Some buyers dislike how the beater bar cannot turn off, making it hard to vacuum bare floors.
- Several buyers found the vacuum flimsy.
- Some buyers dislike how the cord is not automatically retractable.
The Bissell Powerlifter Pet 2019 receives mostly positive reviews from buyers. Buyers really like the vacuum’s quality job sucking up pet hair, its light weight, and its included attachments. One quality that received a lot of praise was the extra-long 30-foot cord. In terms of negatives, some buyers do not think the suction was that strong, and others found it to be too light, making it flimsy. Overall, however, the vacuum is definitely a good buy, especially for its affordable price.