Bissell Powerlifter Pet Rewind 1792
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.24 gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Powerlifter Pet Rewind 1792:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Powerlifter Pet Rewind 1792
- A lot of buyers praise the strong suction power.
- Most purchasers find the tools very easy to use.
- The cleaning ability, especially concerning pet hair, is liked by many.
- Many buyers appreciate the vacuum’s small size.
- The long power cord is positively mentioned by many.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Powerlifter Pet Rewind 1792
- Several buyers mention that the vacuum can ruin carpet and floor mats.
- A number of purchasers say it can sometimes eject dust/debris back out.
- Some buyers dislike its reliability, saying ti can decline after a few months of use.
- The vacuum’s poor cleaning on floors other than carpet is often criticized.
- Several buyers point out a “burning” smell.
The Bissell Powerlifter Pet Rewind 1792 is generally well-liked by buyers. Most reviews compliment its strong suction and effeciency. Many purchasers also praise its long power cord, useful tools, and simplicity to empty. A decent number of reviews also mentioned criticisms, usually focusing on the ability of the vacuum to ruin carpet and mats, its occasional ejection of waste, and its poor reliability. However, the Powerlifter is still a smart buy thanks to its low price.
Our Take On Bissell Powerlifter Pet Rewind 1792
Read more about Bissell Powerlifter Pet Rewind 1792 at the official website