Bissell Powerlifter Swivel Pet 2260
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Powerlifter Swivel Pet 2260:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers really like the long power cord.
- Many buyers say the attachments work great and are high quality.
- A number of reviews mention that the vacuum smells good.
- Most buyers praise the vacuum’s manuveurability.
- A lot of purchasers say the vacuum cleans very well.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few buyers say the vacuum can have trouble with long hair.
- Some buyers dislike a high-pitched noise that sometimes comes from the vacuum.
- Several purchasers mention that the canister can fill very quickly.
- The filter is said to be tricky to clean.
- Some buyers dislike the lack of an automatically-rewindable power cord.
The Bissell Powerlifter Swivel Pet 2260 is generally praised by most buyers. Many purchasers love the long power cord and the vacuum’s great manuveurability. A lot of buyers also say that the attachments work great and help the vacuum to clean very well. Furthermore, the vacuum is remarked to smell very nice. In terms of negatives, some buyers dislike the noise level of the vacuum; additionally, a few buyers say the filter is tricky to clean. The canister also fills very quickly. Nonetheless, with so many glowing reviews, the vacuum is a great buy.