Bissell Powerlifter Swivel Rewind Pet 2259
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||8 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Powerlifter Swivel Rewind Pet 2259:
5 reasons to buy
- A large number of buyers praise the vacuum’s performance cleaning pet hair.
- Most reviews highlight the large canister.
- Many buyers love the long length of the hose and say it makes cleaning far easier.
- The attachments are liked by many purchasers.
- Most buyers praise the vacuum’s strong suction.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers say the power cord’s rewind feature can break.
- Some buyers dislike how there is little storage for the attachments.
- The cleaning ability is criticized for its performance on high-pile carpet.
- A few buyers wish it could fit better under furniture.
- Several buyers do not like the pet hair attachment.
The Bissell Powerlifter Swivel Rewind Pet 2259 is mostly liked by buyers. Many buyers praise the vacuum’s strong suction and cleaning ability, especially with pet hair. Buyers also love the long hose length and the extra large canister. The attachments are also well-liked by most buyers, but some criticized the vacuum for a lack of storage space for the attachments. Other negatives include the vacuum’s poor performance on high-pile carpet and the ocasionally-breaking power cord rewind feature. However, no review mentioned any serious problem, making the 2259 a great purchase for any home.