Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact 18082
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||7.5 amps|
|Cord Length||23 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact 18082:
5 reasons to buy Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact 18082
- Most buyers really like the suction on both carpet and hard floors.
- The filter is said to work very well.
- A large number of buyers mention the easily-emptied canister.
- Most buyers like the included attachments and say they work well.
- Its small size is often positively talked about.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact 18082
- A few buyers criticize the reliability and cleaning ability over time.
- Some reviews say the motor can burn out.
- Several purchasers say the vacuum blows dust out the front.
- The filters are negatively said to have to be cleaned often.
- Some buyers say the vacuum can easily clog.
The Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact 18082 has a large number of positive reviews, with some negative ones as well. Many buyers appreciate the strong suction on carpet and hard floors, and compliment the easy-emptying canister. Reviews also speak about the quality attachments and its small size. Sadly, there are some negative reviews, especially concerning its reliabity over time. Several reviews say it can easily break and does not last long. Other critical feedback focused on the vacuum’s blowing of dust out the front, and filters being needed to be cleaned often. Nevertheless, one must remember that the vacuum comes at a very affordable price.
Our Take On Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact 18082
Read more about Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact 18082 at the official website