Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 1548
|Water Tank Capacity||1 gal|
|Cord Length||22 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 1548:
5 reasons to buy
- This carpet cleaner comes with attachments for stairs, upholstery and pet beds, so you’re completely covered with this unit.
- Although it weighs 18 pounds, most users consider it lightweight because of its design and how it’s handled.
- The cleaner itself is quite easy to take apart and clean, which is an advantage because it can get quite dirty once the carpets are done.
- The brushes does a good job on loosening dust, debris and hair nestled deep into the carpets, so it’s easily picked up.
- Clean water tank and dirty water tank is easy to refill and empty because of the clever design.
5 reasons not to buy
- There is some assembly needed when unpacking this carpet cleaner, and a screw needs to be tightened as well.
- Although it states that your carpets will usually dry in 30 minutes, users found that they take much longer to dry in some cases.
- Some users thought the higher settings wasted too much water, and was too rough on the carpets.
- One thing missing on this model is a removable cover over the brushes, which could potentially make it even easier to clean all moving parts.
- Some buyers found it a bit bulky and cumbersome to use on a daily basis, especially for spot cleaning.
The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 1548 is an efficient carpet cleaner, that has attachments for stairs, upholstery and pet bed cleaning as well. It does a great job cleaning a variety of things, and most users found it easy to handle despite its high weight. Some people were disagreeing on this though, so perhaps this is a matter of personal taste rather than actual facts. Older people might not find it as easy to handle though, and for seniors there are indeed more feasible (and lighter) choices. While it assembles easily and is easy to clean too, there is a bit of initial assembly required. Some users mentioned that it may be a bit rough on some carpets, especially on the higher settings, and apparantly it leaves a good amount of water so carpets won’t always dry in just 30 minutes as advertized. However, all in all, this is a great carpet cleaner, especially for those with pets, and it has plenty of capacity to do more than just spot cleaning.