Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro 1986
|Water Tank Capacity||1 gal|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro 1986:
5 reasons to buy
- This carpet cleaner adds steam to the cleaning process, which has sanitizing qualities and cleans up bigger messes than regular cleaners.
- It is praised for being very easy to use, and when taken out of the box assembles in just a few minutes.
- Most parts disassemble easily with no hassle, and you’ll have it cleaned up and ready for use in just a short moment.
- It is specially designed for pet’s accidents, and as such it is said to work perfectly.
- Some users even go as far as comparing this machine to an actual carpet cleaning service, because of how well it does.
5 reasons not to buy
- Although most users like how well it cleans the carpets, some have issues with the carpets being left very wet after use. This is probably caused by moving it too quickly, because some users fixed the issue by simply moving it slower.
- There has also been talks about the front of the cleaner being too light, mening it won’t get pushed against the carpet enough to create proper suction.
- According to some people, it is a bit heavy and bulky as well. So if you’re out of storage space, you should probably look for a smaller unit. They do exist.
- While the tank has capacity for one whole gallon, it goes quite fast if you’re cleaning a large area. So expect having to refill it often.
- Longer hair may get stuck inside the machine, and this is inconvenient for some people.
The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro 1986 is a carpet cleaner with added steam, so you’ll sanitize the surface as you go. That is a great feature but also something that makes it more expensive, but if you want an efficient carpet cleaner, this is a proper choice. It comes with an upholstry cleaning attachment too, so all your needs are met with this cleaner. It is easy to use as well, and you can assemble it out of the box in a matter of minutes. When it needs to be cleaned you can lift the covers and access the brushes easily as well, so there’s absolutely no issues keeping it properly clean. Some users had issues with the carpets getting quite wet and staying that way after the cleaner ran over them, and that applies to the upholstery attachment too. Besides these few caveats, you’ll definitely get a good and very effective carpet and upholstery cleaner with this model.