Bissell ProHeat Essential 1887
|Water Tank Capacity||1 gal|
|Cord Length||22 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell ProHeat Essential 1887:
5 reasons to buy
- This carpet cleaner is among some of the more affordable options, yet it still manges to keep your water hot for the duration of your cleaning process.
- Users like how easy it is to push it around, and it gets past obstacles easily.
- It is also said to be quiet in comparison to other carpet cleaners, which is a great advantage for those who need to use it frequently.
- The manual is great, and the machine is easy to assemble in just a few minutes.
- Users generally like how easy it is to fill up and keep clean.
5 reasons not to buy
- Weighing 20 pounds it is not among the lightest machines out there, and if you have to lift it around your house, you’re probably better off with a lighter model.
- The tank runs out of water quickly because of its size, so you have to refill it ever so often.
- You’ll have to vacuum your floors thorougly before using this carpet cleaner, because it does not handle debris very well.
- Some buyers think the overall build quality is disappointing.
- Water and cleaning solution have to be mixed inside the tank, so you can’t use clean water unless you empty the tank and refill it with just water.
The Bissell ProHeat Essential 1887 is a neat carpet cleaner, and it is sold at a reasonable price. It is able to keep the water hot in order to optimize the cleaning process and it is also liked because it’s quiet and very effective. It has easy instructions and is said to be a pleasure to use, handle and clean. On the downside it does actually weigh 20 pounds, making it a very heavy device, and definitely not suitable to be carried up and down stairs regularly. The build quality disappointed some users as well, but overall it has many fans that like it for what it is. All in all, you’ll get a great carpet cleaner with this machine, and it works well for spot cleaning too.