Bissell Revolution 12901
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||9 amps|
|Cord Length||19 ft|
|Product Height||13.5 in|
|Product Length||19 in|
|Product Width||10.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Revolution 12901:
4 reasons to buy
- Some users found the suction to be quite good.
- Most users like this vacuum for being simple and easy to use.
- Buyers agree that this vacuum is versatile and can be used for multiple purposes.
- Some buyers also thought it maneuvers easily around the house.
5 reasons not to buy
- Buyers think the dust bin fills too quickly, making it impractical to use.
- Some buyers also thought the filters needed to much maintenance, as they had to be cleaned too often.
- Buyers noted that it doesn’t have an attachment designet specifically for carpets, making it difficult to drag back and forth while vacuuming carpets.
- Some users were disappointed with the powercord being too short.
- The vacuum is not easily emptied, making it a messy task with dust flying around the garbage can.
The Bissell Revolution 12901 is not as popular as other Bissell vacuums, and it receives mixed reviews. Most users thought it had a powerful suction and was simple to use, but they also think its dust bin fills too quickly and is difficult to empty. It doesn’t do well on carpets either, and the powercord is very short. Due to its small dust bin, it needs to be emptied rather often, making a mess while doing it. This might be a good little vacuum for hard floors in homes with no pets, but there might be better choices out there.