Bissell SpotBot Pet Portable 2117A
|Water Tank Capacity||0.24 gal|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell SpotBot Pet Portable 2117A:
5 reasons to buy
- This carpet and upholstery cleaner has a set of rotating brushes underneath, and it can be placed at dirty spots in order to clean them up manually.
- Besides the handsfree spot cleaner, there’s also a hand tool included for manual carpet and upholstery cleaning.
- Users like the convenience of placing it on a stained spot, and letting it do the work by itself.
- Some users think it works best on low pile carpets, because the fibers aren’t as tall and plush as on medium to high pile carpets.
- The machine itself is lightweight and easy to clean as well.
5 reasons not to buy
- The hand tool requires you to do all movements by yourself, so it may take a bit of elbow grease to clean up a mess thoroughly.
- Some buyers think the overall build quality is unsatisfying.
- While most people like the idea of this machine, it doesn’t do well in all cases. Some had issues with the brushes simply spreading the stain out instead of actually cleaning it, and as such their carpets were actually left in a worse condition than before.
- Some users wanted the water tank and dirty water tank to be bigger, because they need to be emptied too often.
- At some carpets, especially soft carpets, it leaves round patterns where it’s been used.
The Bissell SpotBot Pet Portable is a great idea, and most users agree that it’s very efficient. However, some people had issues with the rotating brush leaving marks on their carpets, and it’s probably best used on low pile carpets. It comes with a hand tool as well, so it works on upholstery, car interior, and lots of other things too. It is considered lightweight and easy to carry around, so for spot cleaning this little machine could work wonders. All in all you get a great little machine for your money here, but for some types of carpets you should probably not place your bets on the rotating brush.